Eviction Diversion Program

Back to News

If you are having trouble paying your rent, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts now has more funding available to help you stay in your home. You may be eligible to receive help with rent, mortgage, and utilities. You can find out more about the Eviction Diversion Program by calling 2-1-1 or visiting